Kapp Communications is a 33 year old full service communications company that specializes in quality business phone systems and quality security camera systems. Our service area is the local Pittsburgh, PA & surrounding areas.
Job Description Overview:
We are in search of a full-time phone system technician with a minimum of two years experience programming and installing phone systems.
Preferred candidate should have installation and programming experience with large VoIP Mitel phone systems. We will provide training for the right candidate that has similar experience with Avaya, NEC, Cisco or other phone system manufacturers.
The qualities that we require are as follows:
- Excellent human relations skills
- Excellent attitude
- Highly self motivated individual
- Technical phone system programming and installation certificates would be a plus
- Ability to comprehend and maintain the technical components of phone systems
- High quality customer relations skills before, during and after the initial installation
Kapp Communications offers the following benefits:
- Salary based on previous experience
- UPMC healthcare benefits
- Profit sharing
- Simple IRA retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
Please e-mail your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls please)