Not sure Microsoft 365 is the right choice for you? Want to learn more? Below is everything you need to know about what Microsoft 365 has to offer and how the Kapp Communications team can help you manage your subscription.
What is Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 is a subscription service that gives you access to tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more. If you are familiar with Microsoft’s Office 365 subscription service, Microsoft 365 provides access to all those same tools. In the spring of 2020 Microsoft rebranded Office 365, calling it Microsoft 365 and adding a few new features to the subscription. Notable features of the Microsoft 365 subscription include:
- Access to all of the latest office web apps including: Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote.
- The ability to install these applications on Windows PCs, Macs, iPads, phones, and more.
- 1 terabyte (TB) of OneDrive cloud storage.
Is Microsoft 365 Right Your Small Business?
Microsoft 365 is a trusted office suite that provides affordable subscription options for small businesses. Tools like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are robust and user-friendly, and can help increase productivity. Plus, Microsoft Outlook is one of the best and most secure business email providers.
There are Microsoft 365 subscriptions available to meet everyone’s needs. Not only are there subscriptions for home and personal use, but also for small business, corporate enterprises, schools, non-profits, and more. The three Microsoft business subscription tiers include:
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic: Includes access to the web versions of Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. However, it does not include desktop access to these applications. This package also includes 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage, and allows you to host meetings for up to 300 users on Microsoft Teams.
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard: Includes access to web and desktop versions of Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Teams. Desktop access to these apps includes installation on up to 5 PCs or Macs per user. This package also includes 1 TB of OneDrive Storage and access to Microsoft Bookings.
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium: Includes access to all web and desktop versions of Microsoft’s office tools. This package also provides access to tools like Microsoft Defender for advanced security and allows for simple devices management with Windows 10 PCs.
Choosing the Right Microsoft 365 Provider:
Kapp Communications is a local provider of Microsoft 365 Managed Services. Our team has been providing reliable services to Pittsburgh businesses since 1984.
As a Managed Services Provider we take over the administration of your Microsoft 365 system by managing security, updates, and performance stability. Our Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers and Systems Administrators will provide you with the support you need, so you can focus on running your business. Contact us today to learn more.