MiVoice 5330E IP Phone
The Mitel 5330e ip phone is perfect for the enterprise desktop and features a large display and 24 self-labeling buttons that can be programmed.
The MiVoice 5330e IP Phone is a full-feature, applications telephone that features a large graphics display, embedded gigabit support, and 24 self-labeling keys that can be programmed as speed dial keys, line keys, or feature access keys. Twelve fixed-function keys provide convenient one-touch access to commonly used telephony features, navigation keys and menus, as well as customizable user settings. The MiVoice 5330e IP Phone also has three contextual softkeys to help users easily navigate through telephony functions.
EASE OF USE
24 programmable multifunction keys and intuitive navigation keys allow users to easily move between multiple screens improving productivity
SECURE AND EFFICIENT
Reduces power and consumption for overall energy saving combined with encrypted voice communication
SUPERIOR ACOUSTICS WITH WIDEBAND AUDIO
Wideband audio handset and full duplex hands-free speakerphone provide acoustically superior sound.
- Large backlit graphics display (160 x 320) with Auto Dimming
- 24 programmable, multi-function, self-labeling keys, provided in three pages of eight keys each (for speed dialing, line appearances, feature access)
- Wideband Audio Support (G.722) – ships with a wideband handset (7 kHz) standard
- Dual embedded Gigabit Ethernet ports (LAN and PC)
- Voicemail access – large message waiting lamp
- Three context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- Hands-free speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Mitel Applications support: Mitel Intelligent Directory, MiCollab Client (formerly Unified Communicator Advanced), Mitel Unified Communicator® Express and Mitel Live Content Suite
- HTML Desktop Toolkit included for applications development
- 12 fixed function keys: Hold, Settings, Message, Speaker, Mute, Transfer / Conference, Redial, Cancel, Volume / Ringing / Contrast Up and Down, Previous Page, Next Page
- Menu key provides one-touch access to embedded applications including: Call History, Call Forwarding, Conference Unit Application, Settings, Help, Call Info, and Visual Voicemail