MiVoice 6940 IP Phone
Executive power users will rejoice as the power of touch is combined with flagship functionality in the MiVoice 6940 IP Phone.
Mobile device integration seamlessly marries your mobile phone call audio and contact information with the MiVoice 6940. Calls to your mobile phone can be answered on the MiVoice 6940 just like any other call, leveraging the superior audio performance and ergonomics of the 6940 IP Phone. Mobile phone contacts are automatically synchronized with the MiVoice 6940 allowing access to the same contacts on either device. Additionally, a powered USB port suitable for charging a mobile phone is also built into the MiVoice 6940.
EASY READING AND INTERACTION
7-inch color LCD display is easy to read and large enough to easily find out more about a caller
ENHANCED CALL MANAGEMENT
Eight programmable keys may be used for call appearances or speed dial numbers.
Accessory expansion port and 70+ programmable keys allow you to configure the 6940 to match your working style
WALK AND TALK AROUND THE OFFICE
The enhanced, full duplex speakerphone allows you multi-task without a break in the conversation, even with multiple callers
WIRELESS BY DEFAULT
Embedded Bluetooth 4.1 gives you greater range, clearer sound, through an optimized cordless headset
- 7” (800×480 pixel) Touchscreen LCD
- 2 x GigE ethernet ports
- Built in Bluetooth 4.1 support
- 96 (16 x 6) programmable keys
- 6 softkeys
- Mitel Hi-Q Audio Technology
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Codecs (not all codecs supported by MiNet and SIP firmware): G.711, G.729, G.722, G.722.1 (MiNet only ); G.726, iLBC AMR, AMR-WB (G.722.2) (SIP only)
- Powered USB 2.0 Host port (500mA)
- Sidecar expansion port
PoE Class 3 with automatic PoE Class